Silicone kitchen utensils have entered the foreign market market with high-quality characteristics, and they are favored by consumers. Into the current silicone kitchen utensils have silicone cake mold, silicone ice tray, silicone egg beater and other silicone products, the following small series to share with you the characteristics of silicone cake mold and the precautions for use.
Silicone cake mold features
- Environmentally friendly and non-toxic: Silicone cake mold no toxic or hazardous substances are produced from raw materials entering the factory to finished product shipments.
- High temperature resistance:Silicone Cake Mold Suitable temperature range -40 to 230 degrees Celsius, can be used in microwave ovens and ovens.
- Diverse colors: Different colors can be blended according to the needs of customers.
- Easy to clean: The silicone cake mold product can be cleaned after washing with water, or it can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Soft and comfortable: Thanks to the softness of the silicone material, the cake mould product is comfortable to touch, extremely flexible and not deformed.
- Long life: The properties of the silicone material are very stable, and the cake mold products made have a longer life than other materials.
Silicone cake mold use precautions
- After the first time and every time, use hot water or put it in the dishwasher. Do not use abrasive detergent or foam to clean. Make sure to dry thoroughly before each use and before storage.
- When baking, it should be opened on a flat baking sheet. Don't let the silicone cake mold dry, such as a six-piece mold, you only have 3 molds, and the other 3 molds must be filled with water. Otherwise, the mold will be baked and the service life will be reduced. In order to achieve the best baking effect of the baked product, a small amount of anti-stick baking oil can be lightly sprayed on the surface of the silicone cup before baking.
- When baking is complete, remove the entire baking tray from the oven and place the baked product on the grid to be cooled until it is completely cold.
- Silicone cake molds can be used in ovens, ovens and microwave ovens, and should never be used directly on gas or electricity, or directly above the hot plate or under the grill.
- Do not use a knife or other sharp utensils on the silicone cake mold. Do not press, pull, or violently.
- Silicone cake mold (due to static electricity), it is easy to absorb dust, when not in use for a long time, it is best to put it in the carton and put it in the shade.
The silicone cake mold is safe, non-toxic and has no odor. It can be used with confidence. It is important to pay attention to maintenance and maintenance in daily use, so that the service life will be longer!
We're a professional manufacturer and supplier in China , also supporting customized service . Also , the free sample is also available for quality checking.
More information ,you can send the inquiry of the product to us via Skype,E-mail etc.
Skype : frank.bwy
E-mail : Betty(email@example.com)
Tel : +86-0755-21004210
Mob : +86-13824376230
we would reply you in the short time ASAP.